Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Georgia. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Georgia. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including Atlanta, Savannah & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Georgia homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Georgia. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
BRAND ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Georgia, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of Georgia: