Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Albany. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Albany. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Albany & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Albany should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Albany?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Albany. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Albany Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Albany, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Albany? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Albany
GA Tree Trimming serves Albany and neighboring communities: