Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Tucker. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Tucker. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including Tucker & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Tucker need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Tucker?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Tucker. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Tucker Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tucker, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tucker? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tucker
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Tucker and neighboring communities: