Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Dunwoody. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dunwoody. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Dunwoody & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Dunwoody homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Dunwoody?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Dunwoody. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Dunwoody Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dunwoody, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dunwoody? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dunwoody
GA Tree Trimming serves Dunwoody and the surrounding area: