Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Roswell. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Roswell. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Roswell & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Roswell need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Roswell?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Roswell. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Roswell Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Roswell, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Roswell? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Roswell
GA Tree Trimming serves Roswell and the surrounding area: