Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Woodstock. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Woodstock. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including Woodstock & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Woodstock homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodstock?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Woodstock. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Woodstock Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodstock, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodstock? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodstock
GA Tree Trimming serves Woodstock and neighboring communities: