Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Young Harris. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Young Harris. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Young Harris & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Young Harris homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Young Harris?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Young Harris. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Young Harris Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Young Harris, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Young Harris? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Young Harris
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Young Harris and neighboring communities: