Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Twin City. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Twin City. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Twin City & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Twin City need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Twin City?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Twin City. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Twin City Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Twin City, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Twin City? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Twin City
GA Tree Trimming serves Twin City and the surrounding area: