Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Sylvester. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sylvester. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Sylvester & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Sylvester homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sylvester?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Sylvester. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Sylvester Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sylvester, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sylvester? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sylvester
GA Tree Trimming serves Sylvester and the surrounding area: