Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Stone Mountain. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stone Mountain. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Stone Mountain & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Stone Mountain homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Stone Mountain?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Stone Mountain. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Stone Mountain Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stone Mountain, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stone Mountain? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stone Mountain
GA Tree Trimming serves Stone Mountain and communities nearby: