Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Stillmore. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stillmore. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including Stillmore & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Stillmore homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Stillmore?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Stillmore. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Stillmore Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stillmore, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stillmore? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stillmore
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Stillmore and the surrounding area: