Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in St. Simons. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Simons. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including St. Simons & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Simons should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Simons?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. Simons. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The St. Simons Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Simons, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Simons? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Simons
GA Tree Trimming serves St. Simons and the surrounding area: