Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. Marys. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Marys. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including St. Marys & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services St. Marys homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Marys?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in St. Marys. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. Marys Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Marys, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Marys? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Marys
GA Tree Trimming serves St. Marys and communities nearby: