Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Social Circle. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Social Circle. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including Social Circle & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Social Circle homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Social Circle?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Social Circle. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Social Circle Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Social Circle, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Social Circle? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Social Circle
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Social Circle and neighboring communities: