Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Richmond Hill. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Richmond Hill. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including Richmond Hill & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Richmond Hill homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Richmond Hill?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Richmond Hill. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Richmond Hill Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Richmond Hill, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Richmond Hill? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Richmond Hill
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Richmond Hill and the surrounding area: