Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pitts. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pitts. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including Pitts & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Pitts need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pitts?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pitts. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Pitts Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pitts, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pitts? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pitts
GA Tree Trimming serves Pitts and neighboring communities: