Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Phillipsburg. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Phillipsburg. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Phillipsburg & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Phillipsburg homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Phillipsburg?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Phillipsburg. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Phillipsburg Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Phillipsburg, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Phillipsburg? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Phillipsburg
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Phillipsburg and the surrounding area: