Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pelham. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pelham. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Pelham & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Pelham should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pelham?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pelham. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Pelham Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pelham, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pelham? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pelham
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Pelham and the surrounding area: