Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Oliver. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oliver. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including Oliver & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Oliver homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oliver?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oliver. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Oliver Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oliver, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oliver? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oliver
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Oliver and the surrounding area: