Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Oglethorpe. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oglethorpe. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Oglethorpe & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Oglethorpe should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oglethorpe?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Oglethorpe. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Oglethorpe Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oglethorpe, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oglethorpe? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oglethorpe
GA Tree Trimming serves Oglethorpe and communities nearby: