Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Oakwood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oakwood. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Oakwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Oakwood need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oakwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oakwood. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Oakwood Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oakwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oakwood? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oakwood
GA Tree Trimming serves Oakwood and communities nearby: