Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Norwood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Norwood. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Norwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Norwood should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Norwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Norwood. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Norwood Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norwood? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norwood
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Norwood and communities nearby: