Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Norman Park. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Norman Park. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Norman Park & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Norman Park homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Norman Park?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Norman Park. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Norman Park Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Norman Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Norman Park? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Norman Park
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Norman Park and communities nearby: