Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Newington. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newington. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including Newington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Newington should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newington. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Newington Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newington? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newington
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Newington and communities nearby: