Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Newborn. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newborn. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Newborn & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Newborn need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newborn?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Newborn. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Newborn Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newborn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newborn? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newborn
GA Tree Trimming serves Newborn and communities nearby: