Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Mountain Park. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mountain Park. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Mountain Park & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Mountain Park homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mountain Park?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Mountain Park. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Mountain Park Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mountain Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mountain Park? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mountain Park
GA Tree Trimming serves Mountain Park and neighboring communities: