Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Mount Vernon. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mount Vernon. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including Mount Vernon & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Mount Vernon homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Vernon?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mount Vernon. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Mount Vernon Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Vernon, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Vernon? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Vernon
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Mount Vernon and the surrounding area: