Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Mount Airy. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mount Airy. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including Mount Airy & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Mount Airy homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Airy?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mount Airy. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Mount Airy Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Airy, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Airy? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Airy
GA Tree Trimming serves Mount Airy and communities nearby: