Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Montgomery. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Montgomery. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including Montgomery & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Montgomery need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Montgomery?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Montgomery. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Montgomery Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montgomery, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montgomery? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montgomery
GA Tree Trimming serves Montgomery and communities nearby: