Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in McIntyre. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in McIntyre. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including McIntyre & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in McIntyre need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in McIntyre?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in McIntyre. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The McIntyre Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in McIntyre, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in McIntyre? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN McIntyre
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves McIntyre and the surrounding area: