Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lumpkin. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lumpkin. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Lumpkin & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lumpkin should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lumpkin?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lumpkin. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lumpkin Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lumpkin, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lumpkin? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lumpkin
GA Tree Trimming serves Lumpkin and neighboring communities: