Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lumber City. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lumber City. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including Lumber City & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Lumber City homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lumber City?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lumber City. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lumber City Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lumber City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lumber City? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lumber City
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lumber City and the surrounding area: