Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Louisville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Louisville. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including Louisville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Louisville should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Louisville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Louisville. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Louisville Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Louisville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Louisville? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Louisville
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Louisville and neighboring communities: