Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lone Oak. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lone Oak. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including Lone Oak & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Lone Oak homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lone Oak?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lone Oak. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lone Oak Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lone Oak, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lone Oak? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lone Oak
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lone Oak and neighboring communities: