Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lilburn. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lilburn. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Lilburn & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lilburn should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lilburn?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lilburn. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lilburn Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lilburn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lilburn? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lilburn
GA Tree Trimming serves Lilburn and the surrounding area: