Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lexington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lexington. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including Lexington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Lexington homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lexington?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lexington. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Lexington Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lexington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lexington? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lexington
GA Tree Trimming serves Lexington and communities nearby: