Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lenox. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lenox. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Lenox & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lenox need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lenox?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lenox. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lenox Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lenox, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lenox? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lenox
GA Tree Trimming serves Lenox and neighboring communities: