Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Leesburg. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Leesburg. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Leesburg & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Leesburg should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Leesburg?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Leesburg. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Leesburg Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Leesburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Leesburg? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Leesburg
GA Tree Trimming serves Leesburg and communities nearby: