Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Kennesaw. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kennesaw. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Kennesaw & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kennesaw need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kennesaw?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kennesaw. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Kennesaw Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kennesaw, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kennesaw? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kennesaw
GA Tree Trimming serves Kennesaw and neighboring communities: