Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ivey. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ivey. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Ivey & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Ivey homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ivey?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ivey. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Ivey Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ivey, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ivey? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ivey
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Ivey and communities nearby: