Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Hiawassee. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hiawassee. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Hiawassee & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Hiawassee homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hiawassee?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hiawassee. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Hiawassee Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hiawassee, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hiawassee? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hiawassee
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Hiawassee and neighboring communities: