Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Greenville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Greenville. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Greenville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Greenville need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Greenville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Greenville. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Greenville Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greenville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greenville? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greenville
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Greenville and communities nearby: