Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Graham. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Graham. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including Graham & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Graham homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Graham?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Graham. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Graham Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Graham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Graham? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Graham
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Graham and the surrounding area: