Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Georgetown. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Georgetown. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Georgetown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Georgetown homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Georgetown?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Georgetown. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Georgetown Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Georgetown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Georgetown? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Georgetown
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Georgetown and neighboring communities: