Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fort Oglethorpe. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fort Oglethorpe. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including Fort Oglethorpe & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Fort Oglethorpe homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fort Oglethorpe?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Fort Oglethorpe. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Fort Oglethorpe Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fort Oglethorpe, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fort Oglethorpe? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fort Oglethorpe
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Fort Oglethorpe and neighboring communities: