Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fayetteville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fayetteville. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Georgia – including Fayetteville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Fayetteville need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fayetteville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Fayetteville. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Fayetteville Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fayetteville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fayetteville? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fayetteville
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Fayetteville and the surrounding area: