Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fairburn. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fairburn. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Georgia – including Fairburn & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Fairburn homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fairburn?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Fairburn. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Fairburn Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fairburn, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fairburn? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fairburn
GA Tree Trimming proudly serves Fairburn and communities nearby: