Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ellijay. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ellijay. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including Ellijay & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Ellijay homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ellijay?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ellijay. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Ellijay Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ellijay, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ellijay? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ellijay
GA Tree Trimming serves Ellijay and the surrounding area: