Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Edge Hill. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Edge Hill. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including Edge Hill & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Edge Hill homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Edge Hill?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Edge Hill. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Edge Hill Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edge Hill, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edge Hill? GA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edge Hill
GA Tree Trimming serves Edge Hill and the surrounding area: