Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Douglas. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Douglas. That’s where we come in! GA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Georgia – including Douglas & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Douglas need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Douglas?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Douglas. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Douglas Tree Pruning Process
GA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Douglas, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
GA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Douglas? GA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Georgia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call GA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Douglas
GA Tree Trimming serves Douglas and communities nearby: